Monday, September 5, 2011

Just another day

What an icky day today turned out to be!  It rained all day long :(  The kids were little monsters and Caroline has been clinging to me like a little spider monkey.  It was nice to nap with my favorite snuggle buddy Alex today though :)  I love him so much!  It makes me sad to think that soon he will be too old for naps and won't want to nap with me.  But hopefully by then I'll have 2 little ones anxious to snuggle!

I'm sitting here on the couch thinking about how I need to wash my hair and just go to bed but my butt just won't get off the couch!  I feel like I could just roll over and sleep right here on the couch.  This damn rainy weather!  It absolutely kills my motivation!

Tomorrow's bound to be a busy day after today's holiday so I'd better figure out a way to get off the couch...

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment