Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Priorities

I think I'm finally beginning to grasp the importance of priorities.  It's not a top priority that the living room gets picked up every nite.  It's not a priority that laundry is washed, dried and folded every day.

Today was a great day.  My sweet husband took off today to spend the day with me.  We had breakfast together (I had my first mimosa!  Then ran some errands and ended up with a few doctor's appointments.  It was not exactly the day I wanted to spend with my hubby but it was nice to spend the day with him regardless.

Today was Alex's 2nd day at Scales ESP (Extended School Program) and he is absolutely loving it!  I'm so glad :)

I'm hoping my days will be looking up over the next week or so.  My doctors have made some changes and hopefully I'll be feeling more like myself soon :)

Well, it's getting close to bedtime so I'd better go.  Here are some pics from the last few days :)

Love,
E




No comments:

Post a Comment